21. Can I bring my own Helmet? Yes, as long as it is a DOT certified one.
No bicycle or ski helmets allowed. We clean our helmets with steam and
chemicals after each use, and we also sell "head socks".
22. Can we bring food or beverages? Yes
23. Can we switch drivers? Yes.
24. Should I know hand signals? No.
25. How far apart should we travel on the trail? We recommend at least
5 machines apart and 1 machine length when completely stopped.
26. Cancellation policy?- If you need to cancel, change or reschedule your
reservation, call us 72 hours in advance .
27. Where can you ride on an ATV?-around here you need to be on a
private property. There are places in NH that have public trails and parks
available for ATV riding. Most of all - on posted trails.
While this gives you a rough idea of what you need to know or expect, do
not hesitate to call us, at DirtVentures, to further assist you with one of the
more adventurous days you'll ever have!!!
ATV Rentals of NH LLC
514 US Rt 3 Lincoln, NH 03251
Phone: 603-238-2571 Cell: 603-348-7941