11. Does it get warm? Yes, but we are in New England and the weather
can change from the bottom of the mountain to the top of the mountain
12. Do we ride when it's raining? To be determined.
13. How old do I need to be to drive? - 16 with a valid driver's license
and a parent or guardian, or 18 without.
14. Can a child ride on the back? NO
15. Is there an age limit? To be determined. At this point and time 16 with
a drivers license until we purchase equipment that can hold younger
16. Is there a weight limit? Yes, no more than 362 lbs.
17. Can I drink/ drugs prior to or while out on tour? NO!
18. What kind of ATVs do you rent? Currently Kawasaki Brute Force
300, automatic 4-stroke, 2WD.
19. How soon should we be there before the tour starts? Half an hour.
20. How fast will we go? Depends on the terrain,the weather and the
condition of the trail, and of course the rider's ability.
21. How long are the tours? We give approximate times 1 hr., 2hrs, etc...,
but depending on speed and trails traveled mechanical failures,
accidents.....etc. we strongly recommend allowing a wide range of time for
22. How big are the tours? Generally, no bigger than 5 machines to a
guide, unless it's a private group or cooperate function.
23. Must I wear a helmet? Yes.
ATV Rentals of NH LLC
514 US Rt 3 Lincoln, NH 03251
Phone: 603-238-2571 Cell: 603-348-7941