Frequently asked Questions.............
1. Never rode ATV...can we do it? YES, we teach people how to ride every
2. What will I need to rent? A valid driver’s license, a major credit card with
up to $1000.00 available and an attitude that you are about to have the best
time of your life...
3. Do you charge my card in advance? No, we charge you at the counter
upon arrival, Unless we are offering a prepaid discount.
4. Do you charge the deductible in advance? Guided tours NO, Unguided-
YES, we will photo copy your license and credit card with a $1000.00 deposit
5. I do not have a major credit card can I still rent? Yes with a CASH
6. Do damages occur often? We do not know yet, because we are new to
this industry. We will learn more as we progress into it.
7. Is ATV-ing dangerous? YES!!!
8. Should I go Guided? Yes, our guides are professional, friendly people,
you will travel much further and safer, they love to ride and share their riding
experience with you.
9. Unguided? - We do not offer unguided rentals at this time.
10. What to wear? Long sleeved shirts, pants, eye glasses or goggles, tall
boots - above ankle, gloves; change of clothes if you get dirty.
ATV Rentals of NH LLC
514 US Rt 3 Lincoln, NH 03251
Phone: 603-238-2571 Cell: 603-348-7941